Roleplayed by: [[User:|]]
|Statistics||6'5" / 200 lbs|
|Human Bio-Age||184 Earth Years|
|Displaced Age||Mid 30's|
|Role||First Officer, Broker|
|Skills||Vulcan Nerve Pinch, Dilithium Exchange Interpretation|
- Stock was very harshly raised in the Vulcan, despite being half-Not. He chose to outright reject the vulcan ways and instead trained himself as a human mystic before entering starfleet.
- During his academy days, he became quite close to Ethan Richardson and was instrumental in the two of them commandeering U.S.S. Starsock.
- Stock is the ship's "Broker". like many on Starsock, his Ship role sounds just a bit silly, and is an obvious play on the old Earth job "stock broker", but much like it, he keeps track of dilithium prices and other currencies throughout the universe and makes sure that Starsock can acquire any goods it needs outside of the realm of Starfleet's allowance.
- He took over as the ship's second First Officer, finally accepting the role to "fill the shoes" of Rahhmi when she departed to command U.S.S. Starchaser. Despite this, He has repeatedly commented that he has no use for authority and will not be treated as such "by anyone, regardless of the reason, especially when some idiot admiral attempts to inspect the ship as if they're here regularly."
- To this, Captain Ethan generally reminds him he's wearing Commander's Rank on his chest, that he's "Full of it", and that on the day Stock disagrees with His Captain that he'll be exiled to an ice planet. Stock actually has a sealed file in his personal computer called "Dirt on Ethan Richardson" which he claims will be released shipwide in the event of his exile to said ice planet.
- Obviously, the two share a very close humoristic relationship.
- First Officer and Ship's Broker on U.S.S. Starsock NX2047
● Reports to above
All Department heads report to First Officer.
This is Depreciated. Don't use it. Instead use Crew Tabs which is also outdated, but will be replaced with a new system whenever that is finished.